Thursday, July 28, 2011

Giving Birth.

When the bubba that you have been carrying for 9 whole months comes out of you, it truly is a magnificent moment. That very first time you lay eyes on your adorable little angel is priceless. The relief from the anguish and pain of labor is phenomenal! Aaah...That relief is one of the most wonderful things I have ever felt, if not the most. After my agonizing 17-hour labor, anesthesia not taking effect (I had to take the shot 3 times!), pushing an 8.3 lbs. bubba out of my poonanie was nothing. YES, he was that huge! Whenever I visit him at the nursery for his feeding, you'd definitely see that he was the biggest baby amongst everyone else. He was like the dad of all the babies there! It's truly a blessing having him on a Christmas Day all healthy and safe. Papa Jesus loves me so much he gave me Nathanael Alpfonse to inspire and motivate me to be a better person.



And when I brought him home, I never get to sleep properly. Ever. Again. But it's most defitely worth every waking hour staring lovingly at my little big boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment